Please note that this website refers to an old version of Wave Power.
A new and much improved version will be released in 2022 !
Wave Power is a real-time sound processing application
for the PC.
Try it out if you want to use your
PC to do real-time processing of audio signals, or if you want to
do complex sound processing in a simple environment - it has twenty
two different types of signal processing component that
you can connect in an easy to follow chart or block diagram.
Here are some of the things that Wave Power can do:
It can create,
modify and mix many types of sound
in many ways.
- Also display waveform and frequency spectrum.
- Take input from your soundcard and wav files, as well as Wave Power's
- Send output to your soundcard and wav files.
- Automate (time) your modifications in various ways.
- Respond to a MIDI controller to adjust many components' settings (including all VST parameters).
- Does everything in real time, giving you instant feedback on whatever you do
(subject to latency of soundcard).
To see what
Wave Power looks like, take a look at the screenshot.
For more details, read
about the main features.
A trial version is now available to download.