A trial version of Wave Power is now available to download.
Changes since version 2.0:
- Added option to delete all modifications before or after any position in the chart
(useful for getting rid of any modifications that you know that you won't be
- Fixed bug that prevented changing the program of a VST plug-in.
- Fixed bug that made reversing the deletion of a VST component result in re-opening
the plug-in with its default parameter values instead of its latest parameter values.
- Fixed bug that prevented opening a chart file from outside Wave Power by
double-clicking on it.
Changes between versions 1.93 (Sept 2005) and 2.0:
- Allowed a MIDI controller's knobs and sliders to control many component settings
(those using a slider bar control) as well as VST plug-in's parameters, by
- Split the Filter component into Bandpass Filter and Low Frequency Filter. The latter
component can now also be set to low pass filter (could previously be used only
as a high pass filter).
- Added option to vary the log scale of the spectrum analyser's X axis down to 1 Hz
(was previously fixed at 62.5 Hz).
- Modified to work also with large fonts and high resolution (120 dpi).
- Many minor improvements and bug fixes.